Looking for help?
Before seeking care outside the home,
check out MHY Family Services’ premier psychiatric, behavioral & education services designed to provide youth with treatment and support in their own home and in their own community.
LEARN MORE ABOUT…
- MHY’s newest intensive in-home treatment program for youth, ages 9-17, Multisystemic Therapy – Psychiatric, is scientifically proven to improve psychiatric symptoms and significantly reduce the need for psychiatric hospitalization or out-of-home treatment. MHY is the first provider in PA to offer this treatment, currently in Butler County and coming soon to Beaver County.
- MHY’s intensive in-home behavior treatment program, Multisystemic Therapy, is a research based program for youth 12-17, currently offered in Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Clarion, Forest, Lawrence and Venango Counties, designed for youth at risk of out-of-home hospitalization or treatment.
- MHY’s private academic school, Longmore Academy, is a structured and supportive learning environment, specializing in serving students in 1st – 12th who have special education, behavioral health or life skills needs. Longmore currently serves students from 21 surrounding school districts.
- MHY’s School-Based Behavioral Health Services, currently offered in schools located in Allegheny, Butler and Mercer Counties, integrates the student’s behavioral and emotional health services with their education.
- MHY’s High Fidelity Wraparound, currently serving Venango and Crawford Counties, is a highly collaborative evidence-based process that supports youth demonstrating behavioral health challenges through a team approach and increase use of natural supports.
MHY is not accepting referrals for residential placement.
For more information, call 724-625-3141.